Lapine Goes into the Kitchen with New Partnership with Zwilling
Stamford, Conn. – June 12, 2014 – Lapine, a full-service merchandise agency focused on building brands through shopper insight-driven merchandise solutions, today announced it has teamed with ZWILLING J.A. Henckels to bring its line of quality products for the kitchen to the U.S. premium market.
Through this agreement, Lapine will serve as national manufacturer representative and stocking distributor for ZWILLING J.A. Henckels. Lapine will offer ZWILLING’s collection of brands for corporate incentive programs, sweepstakes, marketing promotions and more.
“We are excited to partner with Lapine to continue to expand our brands’ presence in the premium market,” said Joanna Rosenberg, Vice President of Marketing at ZWILLING. “Lapine’s superior industry experience and understanding of our brands and audience will create a successful, thriving partnership.”
Lapine will have access to ZWILLING’s entire collection of high-end brands, including:
- ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS – Premium stainless steel products ranging from knives, kitchen gadgets, scissors, cookware to flatware for consumers who value quality and design.
- STAUB – French enameled cast iron cookware that features a special black matte enamel interior for non-stick braising and self-basting spikes, Staub excels in providing the perfect environment for slow-cooked, flavor-enhanced meals.
- DEMEYERE – Top quality and innovative stainless steel cookware, using its technology to suit different types of products and their individual cooking or frying functions.
- MIYABI – With authentic Japanese blade designs, extraordinary sharpness and the comfort of an intricate “D shape” handle, the MIYABI collection offers gorgeous styles that will fascinate from the first cut.
- HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL – Stainless steel kitchen products for cost-conscious consumers with a flair for trends.
“The ZWILLING lines offer a range of chef-caliber products that are both visually stunning and restaurant quality. The brand speaks to the growing trend of home gourmet and to the surge of attention the food and cooking industry is getting,” said Noah Lapine, President of Lapine. “As more people experiment in their kitchens and grow their own skills, we are excited to offer our clients the innovative, top-quality ZWILLING products.”
The relationship between Lapine and Zwilling is effective as of May 1, 2014.
All products feature a classic-modern design with a timeless appearance and are made of high-quality materials. To view the entire ZWILLING product line, please visit www.zwillingonline.com.
About ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS
One of the oldest brands on record, ZWILLING J.A, HENCKELS was founded in 1731 when knife-maker Peter Henckels registered the ZWILLING (German for TWIN) logo with the Cutlers Guild of Solingen, Germany. The brand is recognized as a symbol of quality, innovation and design and sets the worldwide standard for premium cutlery. Over 280 years after its founding ZWILLING J.A, HENCKELS applies the same standards of excellence to flatware, cookware and kitchen tools. The family of ZWILLING brands include ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, Staub, Demeyere, Miyabi, and Henckels International. For more information, please visit http://www.j-a-henckels.com/en-US.
Lapine is a shopper insight-driven merchandise agency that uses shopper data and analytics to provide custom-tailored merchandise solutions that support and build its brands. With more than 50 years’ experience, Lapine’s expertise includes targeted merchandise trend research, promotional product sourcing, shopper marketing promotions and custom product design. In addition, Lapine offers a full suite of services including distribution, fulfillment and webstore development that far surpass the offerings of traditional merchandise suppliers. Lapine is headquartered in Stamford, Conn. and serves customers around the globe, including some of the biggest names in the Fortune 500. For additional information, please visit www.lapineinc.com.
# # #